When an Applicant Will Need A Guarantor
An Applicant Will Need A Guarantor When:
- They have not been working in continuous full-time employment for at least 6 months for their current or previous employer. NOTE: Continuous means: without a break of more than 14 days during the previous 6 month period. Full-time means: A minimum of 37 hours per week.
- The Applicant cannot be located on the Voters Role at the address(es) given and is unable to provide proof of residency.
- Their rental commitment is more than 40% of their annual gross income
- They have recently arrived from overseas to take up new employment. Each case will be treated individually and contracts of employment and a copy passport will be required.
- They have an adverse credit history which has been declared on the application form (an adverse credit history would be acceptable with a guarantor would mean: A single County Court judgement / Court Decree for no more than £300 in the last 3 years).
Sampson and Co, 56 Highstreet, Normanton, West Yorkshire WF6 2AQ.